Today’s writing challenge was to post seven random facts about myself (along with a self-portrait). I feel like I’m already an open book, so it’s hard to think of seven things to put on here that most of you won’t know already. Regardless, here goes nothing!
- I could eat sushi for breakfast, every day of my life.
- I’ve lived in three countries (on three continents) in my life: USA, Japan, and Netherlands
- I’m a Girl Scout Leader for Daisy Scouts (grades Kindergarten and First). I don’t have children of my own, but I love to volunteer, and the girls are super quite at that age.
- I recently converted to Catholicism. I received all three Sacraments of Initiation (Baptism, Eucharist, and Confirmation) this past Easter.
- I’m adopted, and found out when I was 5.
- I work for an engineering firm as a program manager, and can’t do a complex math equation to save my life.
- I’m married to the love of my life, and we’re going on 7 years of marriage.
There you have it, seven random facts about little ol’ me. If you have any questions, I’m happy to answer them, you just have to ask!