After I finished up my 30 days of no soda challenge, I found myself wanting to find more ways to blog. Overall, I don’t consider my life to be greatly exciting, but I do find myself wanting to know more about others, especially my readers! So, I thought I would start a “30 Days of Blogging” challenge! It won’t be everyday, though I’d like to aim for 3 posts a week, but I’ve already got the topics all ready to go. I’d love to have you, my readers, comment on my blog with your own answers to these questions…getting to know you all is one of my main reasons that I blog! And, with that, here are my 30 topics!
- Write your goals for the rest of the year.
- If you could offer your 16-year-old self one piece of advice, what would it be?
- If you could rid the world of one thing, what would it be?
- If you could live in any time period of the past, when would it be and why?
- How do you envision your life in 5 years?
- What is one of your biggest accomplishments in life?
- Post 7 random facts about yourself. Include a self-portrait.
- Write about something or someone who you really care about.
- What is your opinion on your body and how comfortable are you with it?
- Post a photo of something or someone who made your day special.
- If you could spend 15 minutes with anyone, from any time period, who would it be?
- What is your zodiac sign? Does it fit your personality?
- What kind of person are you attracted to?
- Who was your first love and first kiss?
- What is your current relationship status?
- What is one thing you’re excited about?
- What is your biggest fear?
- How have you changed in the last two years?
- What are your views on religion?
- What are your highs and lows of the past year?
- How do you want to be remembered?
- What are my fitness goals?
- What are three things from your bucket list?
- What is your greatest life lesson?
- Put your iPod on Shuffle. What are the first 10 songs that play?
- What is your favorite color palette? What would you like to do with that palette?
- What is your favorite season? Include a photo.
- What is your favorite board game?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- Where are you happiest?
I plan on kicking this off tomorrow, so stay tuned!